nxo believes in a collaborative process that creates clearly defined objectives to lead your business towards sustainable growth.
Through our team of experienced business specialists, we have the right mix of skills and expertise that will help to transform your business outlook, culture and people. To achieve this we follow our proven staged methodology that’s simple in structure, yet highly effective:
“It is not the size of the company that matters, but the attitude and desire of the people within it. At nxo our goal is simple – to bring your business aspirations to life.”
MAP – a people and process driven approach
nxo have developed a simple process named MAP which takes the client on a journey from their current position to their next destination, guiding them through the challenges that they may face along the way and providing a route to business success.
The MAP process ensures that we break the cycle of financial waste associated with reactive, sporadic communication, which is geared around spend and hope rather than investing in preparation; planning and execution. Investing in the MAP approach will result in a measurable return on investment of people and practices because it impacts on all areas of the business.
Tools of the trade
After gaining a thorough understanding of the clients business, nxo will introduce and facilitate approaches that have a sustainable, positive impact both internally and externally to achieve the clients objectives.
- BASIX Fact Finder – where are you now?
- Mission and Values – what are you aiming to achieve and does the culture fit the objective?
- Insight – what is happening around you? An opportunity to assess both internal and external influences on your business
- Differentiation – how and why are you different to your competitors?
- Segmentation – who are you working with and why; who do you want to work with and why? What are the gaps and how do we bridge them?
- Communication – how to stay on brand and deliver the right messages?
nxo Brand Promise
You will achieve a growth culture because nxo will:
- Challenge existing customs and practices
- Help you to adapt and implement new ideas that will add value
- Help you to gain consensus from your team and lead them to your next phase of growth through culture change